Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support this forum
Top posters
Thelma (633)
633 Posts - 93%
12 Posts - 2%
Pony (10)
10 Posts - 1%
6 Posts - 1%
Phinale (6)
6 Posts - 1%
4 Posts - 1%
4 Posts - 1%
3 Posts - 0%
3 Posts - 0%
2 Posts - 0%
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

spothamster
spothamster
She / Her Introduction Empty Introduction Empty Introduction Empty Introduction Empty
Hello! I am Spothamster, call me Hamster clin d\'oeil I have been watching anime since I was 9, starting with Inuyasha on adult swim. I dragged my whole family into watching anime, which is great since we can swap recommendations! I love BNHA and my favorite characters are Mina and Tamaki. I love games of any kind, and I'm usually up for trying new things! 👍 I have no RP experience aside from Pathfinder and D&D.

Thelma, Phinale and 5Kiov like this post

Comments

サラ・ウィルソン
Mon 6 Jul - 18:15サラ・ウィルソン
Hello! My name is サラ・ウィルソン. I've been watching anime since I was about nine. My two favorite animes would have to be attack on Titan and my hero Academia. my two favorite characters are at this point would have to be shouta aizawa, and Hitoshi Shinso. I've been watching the season for about a week now I'm almost to season 4 waiting the arrival of season 5. I've been trying to find a group or people that I can talk to about this because I've become very emotionally invested and my hero Academia and I hope that I can find some people to share insights and speak with.

Thelma, Phinale and spothamster like this post

Thelma
Mon 6 Jul - 19:07Thelma
Welcome to both of you! I hope you guys enjoy your stay and ill see you arround! happy stare

spothamster likes this post

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum